Tips to Know Before You Go
Things to Know Before You Go To:
Fountain Field Days Weekly Series
TowneBank Fountain Park is fully accessible to individuals with disabilities. All Norfolk Festevents programs are accessible to persons with disabilities, with accessible parking available at all city-parking garages. In Town Point Park, wheelchair-accessible port-o-lets are located near the main entrances at Waterside Drive and Main Street and at Otter Berth near the Spirit of Norfolk. Individuals requesting special accommodations for events are asked to call the Norfolk Festevents office at 757.441.2345. Special seating accommodations can be requested the day of an event from any event security officer or uniformed staff member.
Photography and Videotaping
Festivals and Events are photographed and videotaped for future promotional use by professionals employed by Norfolk Festevents who are easily identified by staff credentials.Festivals and Events are also photographed and taped by the news media for television and newspaper coverage and media staff, are identified by their press credentials.
Lost and Found
Festival attendees can check for lost items with event security or call Norfolk Festevents during business hours, 9 am - 5pm, Monday through Friday. Lost persons should report to security at all events. No public address announcements regarding lost persons or items will be made during events.
Portable restrooms, including accessible units for physically impaired are conveniently located within the park during special events.
Rules and Regulations
- No animals, except hearing /dog animals and service/dog animals or animals utilized in law enforcement, are permitted in the park, unless otherwise posted.
- No glass containers may be brought into the park at any time.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the park at any time.
- Persons must be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Skates, skateboards and bicycles are not permitted in the park.
- City of Norfolk Codes and Ordinances Sections 25.2-60 through 25.2-99, govern Town Point Park. For the safety of all, the Norfolk Police may screen persons entering the park.
- Norfolk Festevents reserves the right to postpone, cancel and/or evacuate events due to adverse weather conditions.
NOTICE: These regulations do not alter or change State or City laws in any manner and you are subject to all applicable State or City laws.
Food and Beverage
Food and beverages, including alcoholic beverages at selected events, are available for purchase at most events. Glass bottles and alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the park at any time. Patrons must be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages